1. When ordering in the online store TKDwear.com, the customer voluntarily agrees to the processing of his personal data, retaining the right to inspect, update and delete his data from the database. (by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. TKDwear.com collects information provided voluntarily by the user / guest when filling in the Registration Form or data needed to process the order in case of placing an order without creating an account.
3. The website may also save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
4. The data administrator is Gaweł Szczęsny, who runs the TKD Gaweł Szczęsny company, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) maintained by the minister competent for economy, NIP 6922481614, REGON 380101301.
5. The Seller adheres to the principles of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997. and the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002. Customers' personal data and their e-mail addresses are not disclosed to third parties, except for intermediaries in payment transactions and suppliers for whom these data are necessary for the payment or delivery of the parcel. In addition, the data may be used for the purpose of compiling visit statistics on the store's website. On the basis of log files, statistics can be generated, which help to administer the website, but they do not contain any features that may allow to identify particular visitor.
6. All forms used to enter private information are placed in a secure area of the website. Connecting to them is carried out using a centralized SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol, which results in the encryption of all client personal data and even in the case of interception of the transmission, impossible to read by unauthorized persons
7. Login and password are confidential. The ordering party bears sole responsibility for damages caused by disclosing it to third parties. The ordering party using the login and password is obliged to update their data provided during registration, each time they are changed. Responsibility for the lack of data updates is on a customer.
8. The data administrator may be required to provide the collected information to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
9. The basis for the processing of the Customer's Personal Data is primarily the need to perform the contract to which he is a party or the need to take action at his request before its conclusion (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR). This applies primarily to Personal Data provided in the form when registering an Account, placing Orders and concluding a Sales Agreement as well as when subscribing to the newsletter. Also in the case of Personal Data provided to us in connection with the return of the Customer, the legal basis for their processing is the necessity to perform / service the contract of sale of returned goods / orders. In the case of data processing operations for the aforementioned marketing purposes, with the exception of those implemented as part of the newsletter, which operates on the basis of the regulations, the basis for such processing is the fulfillment of objectives arising from legally justified interests carried out by the Administrator or its partners (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR), in which case the partners do not participate in the processing of the client's data. On the other hand, to the extent that the Administrator's partners may have direct access to this information - the legal basis for such processing is the voluntary consent given by the Customer (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR).
In other purposes, Customer's Personal Data may be processed based on:
a) voluntarily expressed consents - eg persons entering into contests (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
b) applicable law - when processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator, for example when on the basis of tax or accounting regulations, the Administrator settles concluded sales contracts (Article 6 paragraph 1 point c) of the GDPR);
c) indispensable for purposes other than those mentioned above resulting from legally justified interests carried out by the Administrator or by a third party, in particular to establish, investigate or defend claims, conduct correspondence with clients, also via contact forms (including replying to customers' messages) ), market and statistical analyzes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
10. Personal Data may be stored for the period of use of the Online Store (which may be deleted after five years from the last completed Customer order in the Online Store), in the case of marketing - until the Customer raises an return, and if they are related to the cookie technology and similar, depending on technical issues, until these files are deleted using the browser / device settings (although deleting files is not always identical to deleting Personal Data obtained through these files, hence the possibility of objection).
If the processing of Personal Data depends on the consent of the Customer, Personal Data may be processed until it is withdrawn.
In any case:
Personal Data will also be stored when the law (e.g. accounting or tax regulations) will oblige the Administrator to process them;
We will store Personal Data longer if the Client had any claims against the Administrator in order to pursue claims by the Administrator, or in order to assert or defend against claims of third parties, during the period of limitation prescribed by law, in particular the Civil Code.
Depending on the scope of Personal Data and the purposes of their processing, they may therefore be stored for a different period.
In any case, a longer period of storage of Personal Data is decisive.
1. The website uses cookie files (so-called "cookies"). These are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Website User and are intended for using the the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
2. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use the website, which allows improving their structure and content;
b) maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
c) defining a user's profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
3. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
4. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
6. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
8. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user's navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
9. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
10. Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service.
11. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
a) the time of arrival of the inquiry,
b) time of sending the answer,
c) name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
d) information on errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
e) URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - in the case when the website was accessed via a link,
f) information about the user's browser,
g) information on the IP address.
12. The above mentioned data is not associated with specific people browsing the site.
13. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.